Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

We Finally Got our Happy Baby Back

Carter had a very colicky and unhappy second month of life.  After many days of constant crying by both baby and Mommy and him having trouble going poo (I will spare you the details but it wasn't pleasant), I made it my mission to figure out why Carter cried all the time and to bring my happy baby back.  After trying everything........ I mean EVERYTHING (e.g., new bottles, gas drops, 4 different formulas, even 2 chiropractic adjustments, removing multiple things from my diet because I was still nursing), we concluded Carter has a milk allergy and changed his formula and I continued to remove milk and products from my diet.  At about the 2 month mark, we finally got our happy baby back.  Here are some of my favorite smile pictures thus far and video of his smiles caught on tape!







No comments:

Post a Comment